Barnabas is 21 months old!

We love this little boy so much. I am so thankful that God chose to bless us with Barnabas. He keeps us on our toes that is for sure. He has decided to potty train himself and is doing a great job!
He wants to do everything that the other two are doing.
He loves books. I think it was his first word!
 
Always watching and learning... and laughing!
 He will sleep anywhere!
 He loves doughnuts! Every morning he wakes up asking for a banana and a doughnut!

 Music is another love of this little one. He sings and dances! Always trying to play the piano and guitar too. He can keep a good beat and sings along to most songs he hears.
 He makes the best/worst cheese face I have ever seen!


What a precious life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eight Months Old

We Got a Pool!