Fall

I just love the fall- the cool air, leaves changing color, and all the fun activities that go along with the season. With all of the excitement of the changing of season, my heart is still so heavy. It is odd to be able to feel so many different emotions at the same time- to feel joy and sorrow, peace and despair, tears and laughter. Those are some of the emotions that I feel on a regular basis and I know the rest of my family does as well. We are finding ways to live in this new normal that we find ourselves in.

God has been so gracious to us and has been a constant comfort in our time of great loss and pain. He is strengthening our faith and giving us the strength to make it through each day. I know that I can feel the depths of His love. We miss Alethea so much! We miss the life that we could have lived with her and the love we wanted to give to her.

I will be posting some pumpkin farm pictures soon. Here is a picture of the new fall flowers/leaves that we put on Alethea's grave this weekend thanks to grandpa and grammie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eight Months Old

We Got a Pool!