I am not sure who was more excited this morning....Ezekiel or myself! We were so blessed to wake up this morning to snow! Only an inch or two, but so much fun to play in. There are going to be a lot of pictures!
He put on his gloves and hat and said "Ready!"
Abigail was not sure about the snow at first.
He was ready to play!
Look closely and you can see the snowball I threw at Glenn!
Well, I know that I say this all the time, but I cannot believe Ezekiel is eight months old! Time does fly. I decided to take some pictures of him outside. This is his first time sitting in the grass (well... on a blanket in the grass!). He was curious about the grass at first, but then, like all thing end up- he tried to put it in his mouth. I substitute the grass for a frog.
Well, we got a baby pool! Today was Ezekiel's first time in a pool. He was not moving much at first, but once he got used to it, he loved it!! And eventually, as with all things, he tried to put the pool in his mouth!
Comments