Family Update

Most of you may already know what is going on with the Jones family, but I thought I would give an update for those that I have not talked to. There are many things that have been happening lately.

I will start with my health. Please continue to pray for me. If you do not know I have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I have been gluten free for over a month- which by the way is not as easy as it sounds. But I also have been having other problems, which could possibly be coming from my Celiac Disease. I am still going to the doctor for them to run more test. My joints/body is in constant pain. When I went to the doctor I tested positive for an autoimmune disease. I have to go see a Reumatologist for further testing. It could be arthritis, Lupus, or something else. Please pray that they can find out what is causing my pain.

Next, Glenn has lost his job. This happened about two weeks ago. We have been in prayer about what to do next. God always provides and takes care of us. I was offered a part-time teaching job at the school I formerly taught at. It will provide benefits and I will not have to work but until 1:45. Glenn will be staying home with our babies while I teach. (Pray for me about this- it is going to be hard to leave my little ones!)We do see this as a great provision from the Lord. With me working part-time, Glenn will be able to finish seminary- provided that we can get enough money for him to continue. He has been in seminary for a couple of years and was hoping to finish soon. His desire is to do ministry, so we are praying that God will provide the money for him to finish in the Spring of 2010. He can get all the required classes in within this next year. We are also praying that he can get a part-time job a night that pays well.

So, please pray for us as we go through all of these changes and adjustments. It has been hard on all of us, but the Lord is faithful. I know that He is in control of all things from the small to the big and that is where my hope is resting.

We did get to go on vacation with Glenn's parents, so I will be posting pictures soon. I still have not downloaded all of them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eight Months Old

We Got a Pool!