Abigail 9 Months Old

Abigail is a little over nine months now. I cannot believe how time had flown. She is so sweet. One thing that she has been doing that I love to watch is for her to kiss Ezekiel. We ask her for kisses and she will kiss us, but if he gets close she grabs his face with both of her hands and just starts kissing him- mouth wide open of course! She loves him so much and I love to see that.

Here she is with her purse- from Uncle Dylan.
I do not like to be on my belly!
Let's put on lipstick.
I am back on my belly- nooooo! This face was too cute!
"I will console myself and suck my thumb." She has gotten better with belly time. She has even started to "crawl" backwards. She pushes with her arms and scoots herself back. It is so funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eight Months Old

We Got a Pool!