Fall Hike

Well... this week has been hard. The hard drive that holds all of our pictures crashed and we lost them all. I mean ALL!!!! I was so sad. But, I had backed them up a few weeks ago on a disk. Glenn also is amazing and was able to recover most of them. There are some that I am sure I lost. =( I am glad that I backed them up though, or I would have lost ALL of Abigail's pictures. 

So, here are some pictures of a hike we took on Lookout Mountain. We even went to see Covenant (my former school) and it has changed so much. Ezekiel had a blast. We were hoping he would- since he had to walk by himself!!









Comments

Brian said…
Dude I miss the woods! Nice camo too, by the way...

Popular posts from this blog

Eight Months Old

We Got a Pool!