10 Months Old!!

Ezekiel is 10 months old!! Time is flying. Sorry that some of the pictures are dark. I have to use the "action" option on the camera, so there is no flash. But he is NEVER still so that is the only way to get a good picture. He pulls up on everything now and he loves to wrestle with Pooh! I did not teach him that- he did it all on his own. Boys come with there own set of "rough" genes. He is also cutting FOUR new teeth on the top- you can see them in the first picture.

Comments

Anonymous said…
He is so CUTE!!! Boys will be boys and wrestling is part of what they like to do. I know that you are enjoying every moment with your happy, bundle of joy.

Melanie G. Simmons

Popular posts from this blog

Eight Months Old

We Got a Pool!