Jail Break!
Well... This is almost too funny for words. Ezekiel is supposed to be taking a nap, but for some reason he just wants to play today. So I just went in to check on him and I almost fell over laughing! I opened the door and there he was sitting up, chewing on the tie for the crib bumper, and when he saw me he started cracking up laughing- which was the cutest part. He had managed to pull himself up, pull down the bumper, and was having a great time. He was laughing so hard he fell over! So I had to go and get the camera! My little jail bird was trying to escape!! We have already lowered his bed, but we may have to do it again. Round Two: I went in a second time and he was sitting up again, but this time he was pulling his clothes hamper over to the crib! What a crazy baby. Round Three: He is finally asleep!!




Comments
Love,
Melanie